An ultra-soothing daily treatment that biologically reduces and prevents redness
- Prevents and reduces the intensity of redness
Product + :
- Excellent make-up base
- Sensitive skin with redness
Also available as an AR BB Cream.
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Sensibio" products
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), GLYCERIN, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CANOLA OIL, TRICETEARETH- 4 PHOSPHATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, ACRYLATES/ C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 699]