100% mineral photoprotection tailored to baby's skin
- Protects the delicate skin of children and even fair skin from the sun
- Resists water and sand
- Its mineral formula minimises risks of intolerance related to the use of chemical filters
- Delicate skin of babies and children
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies 100% Mineral filtration
- No micronised chemical filters
- Tube 50 g
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Solaire SPF 50+ is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.This mineral photoprotection prevents sun intolerance thanks to maximum anti-UVB effectiveness and excellent anti-UVA protection. Its formula made of exclusively mineral photoprotection minimises risks of intolerance related to the use of chemical filters. It provides optimum protection for the skin cells thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection® exclusive BIODERMA patent.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Before sun exposure, apply ABCDerm Solaire SPF 50+ evenly and liberally.
- Re-apply frequently, at least every two hours and after swimming or rubbing.
- Do not directly expose babies or young children to the sun.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses and a T-shirt.
- Avoid sun exposure between 11 am and 3 pm.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.
Ingredients - INCI
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, ZINC OXIDE [NANO], TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINA, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, STEARIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM. [BI 636]